Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My NEW Favorite Color...

On the last page of the March 2011 Marie Claire Magazine, there's an article called "In the BAG" where they interviewed Jimmy Choo's founder, Tamara Mellon.  She stated, "I joke that my favorite color is leopard print.  Today I'm wearing leopard-print shoes, but if I didn't have these one, my bag or a scarf or my belt would be leopard print.  It's always a part of my accessories somewhere."

Well, if that's the case, then my NEW favorite color is *drum roll*...LEOPARD PRINT.

I too, wear at least one leopard print accessory almost EVERY day.  Most of the time it's usually my $5 leopard print shades that I got from H&M last year or my Express infinity scarf (see pics below).  Either way, I always feel extra confident when I'm wearing at least one item with leopard print on it.  Go figure!


Stay tuned for Part 2 of my homage to Leopard Print (Part 1 is in a previous blog post), this time I'll be showcasing my personal items.

1 comment:

  1. I love both pieces! That's your signature print now girl! Now that you say it, leopard can go with just about everything it seems. Very simple way to make an "edgy" statement!

    ReplyDelete