Thursday, March 3, 2011

Penn Station Chronicles: Need Weed???


Let me start off by saying, "WELCOME TO PENN STATION CHRONICLES!!"  WOO HOO!  This is my first Penn Station Chronicles post...ENJOY!

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of waiting for my train in Penn Station for over an hour (FUN! #fullofsarcasm).  Lucky for me, Penn Station holds enough entertainment to make the time go by more quickly.

As I'm sitting on the stairs, reading one of the 3 fashion magazines I purchased from Hudson News, I noticed a guy in all black who also has on a pair of black sunglasses.  Let's just say he looked like a knock-off Neo from the Matrix.  I also noticed that he was carrying a plastic bag around (not a shopping bag or a ziploc bag...but a see-through baggie) and walking with a cane.  I went back to reading my magazine again and then I looked up and noticed that he was sitting on top of a woman...he was on her lap as she was sitting on the floor but he was leaned back to the point that if you didn't stare long enough you wouldn't have even seen her there. #strange

If that wasn't enough...he had a cardboard sign on his chest and this was the most entertaining part of all!  It read...

NEED WEED
Support the cause

#ikidyounot This is where I realized that what he was carrying around in his baggie was indeed WEED!  LMAOOOO!  Needless to say, you had to have been there to really appreciate the hilarity of the situation.  

At least he was honest, though.  You've gotta give him that.

No comments:

Post a Comment