Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Penn Station Chronicles


If I'm gonna talk about it, I might as well be about it.  I wrote on FB the other day that I wanted to write a book called "Penn Station Chronicles".  Why?  Because it's never a dull day or night in NY's Penn Station.  If you've ever had the opportunity to find yourself in Penn Station at any point in your life, you know what I mean.  I've been in the North Jersey/NY area for only 5 months and I swear I've seen it all and I owe it all to Penn Station.

Because I don't have the time or the resources to actually write a book, I decided I'd utilize my blog to share my unique experiences.  I'd also love to hear from my followers or anyone who runs across my blog about things you've seen or heard in Penn Station.

HERE GOES NOTHIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment